CALL JENNY PARDO FOR MORE INFORMATION: 571.454.8314.
Our summer hires in 2022 included over 30 college and high school students, many who came for the experience of working with one of Greater Washington, D.C.’s most experienced moving, relocation and logistics teams. Of course, we would be remiss if we failed to mention some of the other perks that go into a great summer work experience at Interstate, like:
- The ability to choose your work location – we have service centers in:
- Dulles, VA
- Springfield, VA
- Landover, MD
- Competitive pay, starting at $15.50 per hour, with occasional overtime and tips
- Company-provided uniforms and paid training for up to 80 hours before going on your first job
- Hands-on experience in the role where you fit the best. From movers, packers, warehouse staff to interns in administrative functions like accounting, claims, human resources, marketing and more
- Leadership development opportunities with, bi-weekly “Summer Glimpse” lunch and learn sessions with business unit leaders and company executives
- And, did we say fun? Our summer hires enjoy special treats and incentives during our “Wacky Workdays”
Click here to view a complete list of our current openings.