Interstate is always looking for good people to join our team. That is where you come in! We value the input of our customers and our surrounding community. If you know someone who would be a good addition to our team, you could earn a referral payment if you refer a candidate, and they are hired.
We will pay a minimum of $200 for a regular employee and $100 for a seasonal employee. Some positions offer a higher referral payment, based upon company needs.
To refer a candidate, please complete the below form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the candidate’s name and contact information, as well as your name and contact information, along with the type of position for which you are referring the candidate.
- The first person to refer an applicant will be considered the referral source. We do not allow more than one person to receive a payment for a referral and you may not refer yourself.
- In order to receive payment, a candidate must be hired and remain employed for a period of 90 days for a regular employee and 45 days for a seasonal employee.
- Referrals must be made prior to the candidate completing an application, or the candidate must list your name on the application. We will not accept referrals once the candidate is in the application process.
- Some positions may be posted with a higher referral payment, based upon the company needs.
- All individuals who receive a payment from this program will be required to complete a W-9 before payment and any individual who receives more than $600 a year in combined payments from the company will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- All referrals from Interstate employees will be paid under the Employee Referral Program for employees.